Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Palestine / Anti-Israel protests at Columbia, elsewhere

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Oh he does worse $#@! that that. This is his most recent one.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ben-gv...you-kill-some/
    The comments there are even more crazier and cringe.

I am sure killing innocent Palestinian civilians in 35,000+ or so over 1,000 shouldn't be a war crime.

Some of those protestors are giving the anti war for palestinians a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    So, all of this is really about squashing criticism of Izrael.

Still not sure why we're supposed to GAF about protests on college campuses.

When they were calling for White genocide, no one from Congress showed up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nXTlNpNkI

Last edited by unknown; 04-30-2024 at 09:23 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THE HORROR.

MAKE IT STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    THE HORROR.

MAKE IT STOP!
    Ah you're one of those "property damage is not violence" people. When they start burning buildings you'll make excuses for that too I'm sure.

Ah you're one of those "property damage is not violence" people. When they start burning buildings you'll make excuses for that too I'm sure.
    What makes you assume that? What makes you assume this isn't just the kind of person who cringes when exposed to cringe?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What makes you assume that? What makes you assume this isn't just the kind of person who cringes when exposed to cringe?
    I showed a woman being assaulted at Yale. I showed Alex Stein being assaulted at UT Austin. I showed property destruction and forced property seizures at Columbia. And the response was a childish shrug.

There are more examples of violence and threats of violence, but it's not my job or obligation to post here all day. Rules and laws apply to these people and making excuses for them will result in more violence.

No, I'm opposed to property damage.

But I didn't see any in that video, placing tables and chairs in front of doors.

Can we stop pretending that this is anything other than silencing the criticism of our masters.

ANTIFA/BLM were committing actual property crimes from arson to theft.

Police sat back and allowed it to happen.

And unlike these protests, which actually seem to be peaceful, sitting Representatives were encouraging and inciting BLM/ANTIFA.

So, all of this is really about squashing criticism of Izrael.

Still not sure why we're supposed to GAF about protests on college campuses.

When they were calling for White genocide, no one from Congress showed up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nXTlNpNkI

I don't.

I could not possibly care less.

Marxist Jews took over the colleges and universities in the West (at least the Humanities and Liberal Arts sectors) and have been screaming for white genocide for decades now, as you noted. They have bred, cultivated and groomed a whole generation of violent Marxists.

And now the golem that the Small Hat Club created, is turning on the Chosen Ones.

Don't expect me to lift a finger to stop it or give a solitary $#@! about it.

Burn them all, left wing universities, to the ground as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing but Marxist training camps, money laundering scams and queeer grooming grounds.

Let Schlomo and Achmed kill each other.

And any that are left, toss their asses out of my country.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-30-2024 at 03:17 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

This dude has a lifestyle that most of us would give our left nut for.

He's got a lot to lose and needs to STFU.

These anti-Izraeli protests are starting to have Jan 6th vibes.

In the sense that they want us to be outraged over what's essentially a big nothing burger.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These anti-Izraeli protests are starting to have Jan 6th vibes.

In the sense that they want us to be outraged over what's essentially a big nothing burger.
    Well, yeah, I can see that for the Conservative Inc, Israel First mob.

I'm not cheering it on, but I do not GAF at all.

Marxists Jews and Communist whites have made a mockery out of historical world class universities like Harvard, Princeton and Yale.

I'm trying to save the remnant and not be washed away in an unwholesome flood of migrant invaders.

Those institutions are too far gone to save.

Let them burn.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...]

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...58984855298140

But of course, when your "enemy" finds himself in a crisis, solving it is your job as controlled opposition.

Meanwhile, in tolerant California...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...33405980164185

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-01-2024 at 06:30 AM.

Paying people to break the law is illegal. Why isn't Soros getting in trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Paying people to break the law is illegal. Why isn't Soros getting in trouble?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Tree View Post
    This is some Ron Paul level preaching right here.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Republicans coming out against "hate speech"...

$#@! the GOP.

Double $#@! the GOP.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree with @69360. These are brainwashed neo Marxists who are into being contrary and rebelling, rather than thoughtful, principled and capable of nuance. They aren't critical thinkers, they're NPCs.
    Is that what they told you on the brightly lit square?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is that what they told you on the brightly lit square?
    Why would I need anyone do my thinking for me when I can observe for myself?

Let's have a look at this revolutionary, the spokesman for the Columbia students, demanding they (students) get "humanitarian aid" and be fed:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...86376755900611

And, here what she says about herself:

My dissertation is on fantasies of limitless energy in the transatlantic Romantic imagination from 1760-1860. My goal is to write a prehistory of metabolic rift, Marx's term for the disruption of energy circuits caused by industrialization under capitalism. I am particularly interested in theories of the imagination and poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens in order to update and propose an alternative to historicist ideological critiques of the Romantic imagination. Prior to joining Columbia, I worked as a political strategist for leftist and progressive causes and remain active in the higher education labor movement.

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-...d-want-snacks/

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Tree View Post
    While agree with everything he said about churches and freedom of speech, he overestimates the protesters. They are aren't sacrificing anything. They're having a good time playing at woke. Tuition at Columbia is 90 grand a year and if they actually get permanently expelled (they won't), they'll run home to their parents, who always bail them out, and switch to Harvard or Yale or some other progressive institution.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Let's have a look at this revolutionary, the spokesman for the Columbia students, demanding they (students) get "humanitarian aid" and be fed:
    https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...09219108335832
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-01-2024 at 02:56 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast