Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kristi Noem is a dog (and goat) killer

Kristi Noem is a dog (and goat) killer

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who is widely tipped to be former President Donald Trump’s likely pick as running mate, has admitted shooting dead one of her dogs for being “less than worthless” — and similarly killing a goat she found “disgusting.”

“Cricket was a wirehair pointer, about 14 months old,” she said of the soon-to-be-shot pup with an “aggressive personality” that made her “untrainable.”

Noem took Cricket on a hunt to learn from other dogs — but she instead ruined the hunt by going “out of her mind with excitement” and attacking some chickens like a “trained assassin,” Noem wrote.

When Noem tried to grab the dog, it “whipped around to bite me,” she wrote.

“I hated that dog,” Noem continued, calling Cricket “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog.”

“At that moment, I realized I had to put her down.”

“It was not a pleasant job,” she said, “but it had to be done.”

She recalled how her daughter, Kennedy “looked around confused” when she came home from school that day, asking: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

Noem also detailed how she killed a “nasty and mean” male goat because it had not been castrated.

She described the animal as smelling “disgusting, musky, rancid” and claimed it “loved to chase” Noem’s children and knock them down.

The goat was also “dragged to a gravel pit,” but jumped when she pulled the trigger, and subsequently survived the wound. Noem went back to her truck to retrieve another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down,” she wrote.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-new...worthless-dog/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kristi isn't much acquainted with the term "TMI", is she?

The Alpha-Female beats her chest. I wonder if it’ll work.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

NY Post doesn’t cover farmers much....

Potential Trump VP pick Gov. Kristin Noem
    Hold on, her real name is Kristin?

I don't know if this story is verified or not. Don't really care.

Noem is a dispensationalist, just like Mike Johnson. That's a no go from this day forward.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The article I read said that "Cricket" killed multiple chickens belonging to a neighbor that Kristi and to reimburse them for their loss and when she scolded and picked up Cricket, he tried to bite her. I know a lifelong Democrat who had the vet put her dog down for less. (Her dog got attacked by another dog and the dog park, then the next time they went her dog was the aggressor. That was enough doggy death row.) As for the goat? Sounds like that was just an excuse for goat stew.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don't exactly appreciate it when owners end up killing their pets that aren't on death's door.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    As for the goat?
    Rumor floating around is that her husband was having an affair with it; and Kristi just went off the deep end when she found out.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is violating the three "S" rule for managing sick or unruly livestock or predators around a farm in these overly sensitive and upside down times.

Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Hold on, her real name is Kristin?

I don't know if this story is verified or not. Don't really care.

Noem is a dispensationalist, just like Mike Johnson. That's a no go from this day forward.
    Oh, jeez. I was thinking another Sarah Palin, though I dunno of SP is of that belief.

Seriously, $#@! her. What a callous bitch this woman is. I already didn't like her but now I hope she gets stomped to death by a buffalo.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Nikki Noem would boost her chances of getting on the ticket if she were to kick it up a notch and kill a person.

Maybe taunt someone on death row and brag about not offering clemency.

Maybe order the state police to raid a religious compound with extreme prejudice.

Maybe offer up a sacrificial patsy to "threaten" her....preferably a Palestinian.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The article I read said that "Cricket" killed multiple chickens belonging to a neighbor that Kristi and to reimburse them for their loss and when she scolded and picked up Cricket, he tried to bite her. I know a lifelong Democrat who had the vet put her dog down for less. (Her dog got attacked by another dog and the dog park, then the next time they went her dog was the aggressor. That was enough doggy death row.) As for the goat? Sounds like that was just an excuse for goat stew.
    I'll bet "scolding" meant beating and Cricket did what a lot of dogs would do. And, oh, the horror of a goat butting. BFD.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I'll bet "scolding" meant beating and Cricket did what a lot of dogs would do. And, oh, the horror of a goat butting. BFD.
    Oh the joy of goat stew!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Nikki Noem would boost her chances of getting on the ticket if she were to kick it up a notch and kill a person.

Maybe order the state police to raid a religious compound with extreme prejudice.

Maybe offer up a sacrificial patsy to "threaten" her....preferably a Palestinian.
    That just reminded me that she recently issued that EO making it a crime to speak ill of the Chosen Ones. Sarah Palin had an Israeli flag on the wall of her governors office. Same cloth, apparently.

-GLP poster

I had to look up dispensationalism. Yuck.

Although dispensationalism is best known for its eschatological doctrines, at its heart is the distinction between Israel and the church. Every other distinctively dispensationalist doctrine rests on this idea. What this distinction means for dispensationalists is that there are two peoples of God. Israel is one of these and consists of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The church is the other, and it consists of all those and only those (whether Jew or gentile) who are saved between the Day of Pentecost and the rapture. Part of the reason for the pre-tribulation rapture is to remove the church from earth so that God can begin dealing with national Israel again.

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/artic...pensationalism

Is this what Hagee is?

-GLP poster

Is this what Hagee is?
    Yes, with a capital Y, as far as I know.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Governor Noem Signs Historic Bill to Combat Antisemitism into Law

https://news.sd.gov/news?id=news_kb_...0053dd3fbb355c

Just read a thread about this at the Democrap Underground. Many think her career will be over because of it. I hope so. Someone mentioned she's banned from three reservations and now she's bragging about murdering animals she "hated" or found disgusting. A couple hoped Trump would pick her for his VP. Surprising how many of them are rural people or grew up on farms.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218899485

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

pretty much'

I had to look up dispensationalism. Yuck.

Although dispensationalism is best known for its eschatological doctrines, at its heart is the distinction between Israel and the church. Every other distinctively dispensationalist doctrine rests on this idea. What this distinction means for dispensationalists is that there are two peoples of God. Israel is one of these and consists of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The church is the other, and it consists of all those and only those (whether Jew or gentile) who are saved between the Day of Pentecost and the rapture. Part of the reason for the pre-tribulation rapture is to remove the church from earth so that God can begin dealing with national Israel again.

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/artic...pensationalism

Is this what Hagee is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, with a capital Y, as far as I know.
    John Hagee is literally an antichrist.

1 John 2:18-22

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the[d] Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you[e] know all things. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

It's not illegal in most states to put down a pet or livestock with a gun. It's been a long time for me since I have been around all that, but I did live on a farm as a young kid. I understand these things have to happen sometimes. Dangerous livestock sometimes has to be put down. We had hunting dogs and they aren't pets once they are trained. They aren't kept indoors and if they can't be used for hunting, they are just costing you money to feed them. Maybe somebody else would want the dog, but if it's killing chickens, it's probably too aggressive to be a pet.

That said, I can't imagine why she said the quiet part out loud. Those are things you just do and never mention again.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's not illegal in most states to put down a pet or livestock with a gun. It's been a long time for me since I have been around all that, but I did live on a farm as a young kid. I understand these things have to happen sometimes. Dangerous livestock sometimes has to be put down. We had hunting dogs and they aren't pets once they are trained. They aren't kept indoors and if they can't be used for hunting, they are just costing you money to feed them. Maybe somebody else would want the dog, but if it's killing chickens, it's probably too aggressive to be a pet.

That said, I can't imagine why she said the quiet part out loud. Those are things you just do and never mention again.
    Absolutely correct.

Mean dogs have to be put down or rehome them with a do-gooder who wants to play animal psychologist.

Billy goats are well known to be foul smelling and sometimes aggressive.

Which raises the question of why did she have one?

I suppose that it ceased to entertain her and she has a little or no capacity to respect sentient beings.

I'm sure that her qualities can be extrapolated out to people who get in her way.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 04-28-2024 at 07:52 AM.

Kristi Noem is an adult brat

Admittedly, not into hunting culture, but…

If you’ve trained the dog to hunt pheasant, why would you be surprised when it goes after chickens too? Aren’t they both ground birds? She had just positively enforced the dog to hunt ground birds, then failed to secure the excited dog in her truck while she stopped to bull$#@! with a chicken-owning friend. Her own stupidity, but the big brat kills the dog for embarrassing her.

…and hunting pheasant? with a pack of dogs? What is she, a $#@!ing duke?!
    Does she wear a red jacket and jodhpurs for this? Yelling “Tally-ho”? I have noticed she does love playing dress up and let’s pretend, much like Justin Trudeau. Seen her wearing many “cute” outfits portraying her as a state trooper, plumber, other stuff - always perfectly tailored for her. What a priss! Was her former career being a beauty pageant contestant?

I’ll speculate that the male goat was likely there to sire some fun and adorable baby goats and once his job was done, it’s time to kill his inconvenient ass.

This woman is vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Admittedly, not into hunting culture, but…

If you’ve trained the dog to hunt pheasant, why would you be surprised when it goes after chickens too? Aren’t they both ground birds? She had just positively enforced the dog to hunt ground birds, then failed to secure the excited dog in her truck while she stopped to bull$#@! with a chicken-owning friend. Her own stupidity, but the big brat kills the dog for embarrassing her.

…and hunting pheasant? with a pack of dogs? What is she, a $#@!ing duke?!
    Does she wear a red jacket and jodhpurs for this? Yelling “Tally-ho”? I have noticed she does love playing dress up and let’s pretend, much like Justin Trudeau. Seen her wearing many “cute” outfits portraying her as a state trooper, plumber, other stuff - always perfectly tailored for her. What a priss! Was her former career being a beauty pageant contestant?

I’ll speculate that the male goat was likely there to sire some fun and adorable baby goats and once his job was done, it’s time to kill his inconvenient ass.

This woman is vile.
    A good hunting dog will not kill your livestock. The dog was a retriever, you only need one and it doesn't kill the birds. You shoot the bird and the dog gets the dead bird and brings it to you. You typically wear camo for that if it really matters.

Not everyone has been around rural life and these things can seem cruel to you but normal to a person who has, it's been a while for me. But what Noem described doing is normal behavior in that lifestyle.

I'm not defending her, I don't really know much about her.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's hypocritical for leftists to be up in arms over this when these are the same people that love killing innocent babies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Does anybody remember when Scientologists were extremists?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's hypocritical for leftists to be up in arms over this when these are the same people that love killing innocent babies.
    /thread

File under "Diversity and Enrichment"

Chicken Sacrificed As ‘Offering to Rain God’ at Mexico’s Senate

https://twitter.com/letroblesrosa/st...82600930042321

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    A point I often make at work wen describing vile dems
    Do something Danke

She comes from hearty Zionist stock.

"When I was growing up, my dad would always gather our family together and we would pray for Israel."

Ensuring the Security of God’s Chosen People

By: Governor Kristi Noem

https://news.sd.gov/news?id=news_kb_...b10d46624bcbd5

March 8, 2024
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast