Thread: Trump's Top Advisor Susie Wiles

Trump's Top Advisor Susie Wiles

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
    April 29, 2024

Attorney Robert Barnes posted this article on his X stream with the comment: “Hint: when Politico sings your praises, it ain’t because you’re gonna drain the swamp. It’s because you are the swamp. This is actually a very bad sign. Wiles is a classic swamp personality — deeply embedded with corporate lobbyists for Big Tobacco, Big Food & Big Pharma. Guess who else her company’s partners have close ties to? Covid vaccine fraudster Pfizer.”

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ofile-00149654

National File revealed Wiles was co-chair of a firm managed by a recent Pfizer Vice President. Trump has lost support for pushing the Pfizer covid shots and for failing to acknowledge how they have not been safe or effective for many people.

https://nationalfile.com/susie-wiles...ice-president/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...-of-the-swamp/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Writes Ginny Garner:

Lew,

The top advisor to Donald Trump is apparently part of the swamp he still claims to want to drain. These articles will be of interest to those, like me, who don’t trust Donald Trump and wonder if he’s controlled opposition (or maybe not quite manageable controlled opposition since he all indications are he still does not allow anyone to completely control him). We figure he’s the lesser of two evils when comparing him with the fossil who calls himself President Biden. Politico published this piece profiling a woman named Susie Wiles as the #1 advisor to Trump.

Who is she? I never heard of her. She has a long history of supporting Republican establishment candidates and RINOs including recently Ron DeSantis. It is interesting to know Roger Stone or Steve Bannon are not the advisors who have Trump’s ear and controlling all access to the presidential candidate.
    Ron DeSantis is the RINO? In Trumpland, anyone not praising Trump is the RINO...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ron DeSantis is the RINO? In Trumpland, anyone not praising Trump is the RINO...
    THE RINO?

I have proof there's more than one.

I think it's nuts to view Trump as controlled opposition. Occam's razor, people - he's just stupid and respects people with resumes from the establishment. Given his claims about who and what he opposes, I have never seen worse character judgement in my life. Not only does he surround himself with the WORST people, who represent everything he allegedly bitches about, half of them would like to see him prison (or worse) so he doesn't even have the $#@!ing sense to size up his enemies.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I think it's nuts to view Trump as controlled opposition. Occam's razor, people...
    But I see facts that don't fit the simpler theory. If he really is stupid enough to still believe there's nothing dangerous about the Jab, for example, then he's too stupid to function in the White House. And if he knows, then he's compromised, and his ambition cannot be satisfied unless he plays ball with the people who are covering that up. Either way, he's controlled. He cannot not be controlled.

Just to name one example.

What's nuts is not failing to choose a simpler theory out of deference to Occam. Nuts is disregarding facts because they aren't convenient to your preferred theory.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-29-2024 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But I see facts that don't fit the simpler theory. If he really is stupid enough to still believe there's nothing dangerous about the Jab, for example, then he's too stupid to function in the White House. And if he knows, then he's compromised, and his ambition cannot be satisfied unless he plays ball with the people who are covering that up. Either way, he's controlled. He cannot not be controlled.

Just to name one example.

What's nuts is not failing to choose a simpler theory out of deference to Occam. Nuts is disregarding facts because they aren't convenient to your preferred theory.
    He took the clotshot. He's fine and that's what matters. He's a true believer. And, I don't have a preferred theory. That he's stupid is my actual assessment. Either way, this country is $#@!ed.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    THE RINO?

I have proof there's more than one.

BTW, beautiful photo. Amazing animals!

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    He took the clotshot. He's fine and that's what matters. He's a true believer. And, I don't have a preferred theory. That he's stupid is my actual assessment. Either way, this country is $#@!ed.
    The only indication that apparently Trump took the clotshot comes from an article released back in April 2021 saying he got the shot before leaving the WH. There's no actual video of him getting the vaccine on camera. That alone leads me to suspect he didn't actually take it.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-29-2024 at 09:58 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.