Thread: US Says It Opposes World Court's Investigation Into Israel's War On Gaza

Post US Says It Opposes World Court's Investigation Into Israel's War On Gaza

There are members of some US congress who had warned the International Criminal Court against issuing arrest warrants against Israeli officials and are opposed World Court's Investigation Into Israel's War On Gaza.

What are the hypocrites in US congress afraid of?

The same US Congress members have no problems nor issues accusing Russia, other countries of committing war crimes or genocide. Just recently they ran that Russia is committing a genocide in Ukraine but cant prove it.

Now The White House are opposed into a ICC investigation looking into the Gaza war.
    Even as far saying that they dont have the jurisdiction?

Members of the US Congress warned the International Criminal Court against issuing arrest warrants against Israeli officials.
    US Says It Opposes World Court's Investigation Into Israel's War On Gaza

"We've been really clear about the ICC investigation, that we don't support it, we don't believe that they have the jurisdiction," White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told a briefing.

"Under my leadership, Israel will never accept any attempt by the ICC to undermine its inherent right of self-defense," Netanyahu said on X on Friday.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 04-29-2024 at 06:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lobbyists, zealous Zionism - the United States’ blind support for Israel is insane. I suppose the big question to ask is this: what do we gain if Israel takes over Gaza and the West Bank? Or is this just some doomsday thing?

Bet if most of our politicians didn't take money from AIPAC their opinions would be quite different.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge